Faced with the difficulty of students to find an internship abroad we mobilize our professional network of the wine industry in order to match the personal expectations of trainees and the company.
We can now offer courses in wine tourism (winery), private sale and CHR (wholesaler, store), import (importer), product marketing (supplier) from 3 to 6 months in the following countries:
- South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, United States, England …
- Spain, Argentina and Chile
The missions are based on the content of your program leading to DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS activities that require quality profiles for business school candidates with a specialization in wine.
After learning about the company and the student we offer only one student to the company.
Before the internship the student can be trained in the country in our schools in LANGUAGES OF WINE from 2 to 8 weeks and in WINE (WSET 2 or 3) 4 days. Enjoy being abroad to improve your professional English and wine knowledge before entering the internship.
Possibility of integrating the internship into our Elite Wine & Spirit program.
If you are no longer a student our professional training courses allow you to do an internship (depending on the country and within the age limit), especially for certain years of breaks, young graduates and professionals in reconversion.
A selection of current offers waiting for a trainee
|TITRE DE L’OFFRE||LOCALISATION||DATE DE DEBUT||DUREE||VOIR|
|INTERNSHIP WINE MARKETING||SOUTH AFRICA||June||3 to 6 months||See|
|INTERNSHIP WINE TOURISM WINERY||AUSTRALIA||September||6 months||See|
|INTERNSHIP IMPORT WINE||NEW-ZELANDE||ASAP||6 months||Voir|
|INTERNSHIP WINESHOP||UNITED KINGDOM||ASAP||5 to 6 months||See|
|INTERNSHIP WINE EVENT||MALTA||May||5 to 6 months||See|
To have all our offers by destination we invite you to select each country in the right column WINE INTERNSHIP ABROAD: Anglophone: England, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia / Hispanic: Spain, Chile
Example of internships done
Some internship places are reserved for business school partners and our Elite Wine Programm .
Vincent C (january, winery in South Africa)
Vincent developed the sales at the cellar and the content of the visit ….. Stayed, fed and rewarded with variable sales … took the opportunity to study the English wine 2 weeks before the internship in our school. Cape .Town
To date Vincent is in New Zealand looking for a new professional challenge.
Benjamin T. (march , Wine Shop United Kingdom)
Benjamin had the role of buying the European wine range, the customer reception, … had a local salary and lived in a roommate to reduce the costs to finance the passage WSET 2 in our English school.
To this day Benjamin, strong of this experience continues a formation M1 marketing of the wines.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AN INTERNSHIP
- Complete and send us the registration form
- Upon receipt by mail of the application fee * (cashed only after and if your application accepted by the training supervisor) we validate your wine and language skills.
- We offer the company your application for an agreement in principle
- We call and dialogue with the candidate about the opportunity of the proposed internship (s)
- When the application is accepted by the tutor, the linking is done to adjust the operational details.
- The internship agreement is signed between the internship company and the candidate.We advise you on airline tickets (company, price …), accommodation and visa.
ACTIVITY SECTOR Internships
- During your registration you will have to mention the desired specialization of your internship ☐ Oenology ☐ Viticulture ☐ Trade ☐ Tourism ☐ Other
Each company is registered in the country, authorized to host a trainee and the training supervisor is identified with a role of real tutor.
winery, trader, importer, exporter, distributor of wine to professionals (wholesaler, CHR, supermarkets) or individuals (wine store, website …)
As part of the internship, no remuneration or bonus is automatically allocated depending on the country of destination (contact us). However for qualified trainees it is common to obtain the gratuities covering the totality of the expenses of life in the country.
The Elite program benefits from increased revenue due to value-added missions for the company.
DURATION and OBJECTIVES
from 3 to 6 months