Wine Tourism Internship Australia
Wine internship – OENOTOURISM WINERY Australia
ProWine Language is the language specialist for wine professionals looking for a trainee for his partner:
Family winery in a renowned region, specializing in international varietal wines and renowned for its quality wine tourism structure with tasting cellar, restaurant and art exhibition.
You will work mainly in the tasting cellar under the authority of the person in charge with as main missions:
- Physical and telephone reception of our customers and visitors
- Animation of visits and tastings in French and English Sale of wines
- Follow-up of the reservations and presence with the guests and the customers of the domain having lunch at the domain
- Shop management (stock, billing, customer database)
- Participation in the events of the property
- Assistance in the prospection, sale and follow-up of particular sales
- Salary according to internship agreement
- For a period of 6 months.
Possibility of specialized language training in English wine directly in Adelaïde (our language courses).
Amazing wilderness with beautiful and sunny beaches and very welcoming cities. Discover Margareth River with its Syrah and Chardonnay
Extraordinary destination in "Rainbow Nation". The wines and its festivals of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek will enchant you.
Its friendly tranquility and its landscapes are breathtaking. Hawke’s Bay is the bastion of beautiful red Bordeaux-inspired.
Live the American dream with its eccentricities and its wide open spaces. Napa Valley will amaze you with its wine styles and marketing as well as the Long Island vineyards near New York.
Study French language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in France
Study Chinese language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in China