Wine trade internship United Kingdom
Internship UK wine trade internship (ASAP)
ProWine Language is the language specialist for wine professionals looking for a trainee for his partner:
Foreign company located in a large UK city distributing international wines within their own network of city center and wholesaler CHR recognized for its quality products and services.
You will work on different positions within a store in London under the authority of the Director with as main missions:
- Greet, advise and sell to local special customers and restaurateurs
- Organize and animate tastings in the cellar
- Participate in the store’s outfit Collaborate in communication and marketing actions (events, restaurants menu …) …
- Adaptability to the world of business and foreign cultures.
- Student Bac + 3 to Bac + 5.
- Knowledge in obligatory wine.
- As the working language is English, fluency in English is required (training possible before)
- salary according to internship agreement
- For a period of 6 months.
Possibility of specialized language training in English wine directly in Cape Town (our language courses).
Amazing wilderness with beautiful and sunny beaches and very welcoming cities. Discover Margareth River with its Syrah and Chardonnay
Extraordinary destination in "Rainbow Nation". The wines and its festivals of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek will enchant you.
Its friendly tranquility and its landscapes are breathtaking. Hawke’s Bay is the bastion of beautiful red Bordeaux-inspired.
Live the American dream with its eccentricities and its wide open spaces. Napa Valley will amaze you with its wine styles and marketing as well as the Long Island vineyards near New York.
Study French language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in France
Study Chinese language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in China