Wine importer Internship New Zealand
Internship sales and marketing importer of French Wine New Zealand (ASAP)
ProWine Language is the language specialist for wine professionals looking for a trainee (ideally in an elite wine program) for his partner:
New Zealand company located in a big city, importer of French wines and distributor to the professionals, recognized for its products and services of quality.
You will work on different marketing sales positions within a distribution import company under the authority of the Director with as main missions:
- help grow new private customers from our database order entry receive inquiries by phone or email and help or send the request to the right person
- help with social media
- prepare blogs and mailchimp
- prepare website material
- prepare marketing fact sheets from photoshop update our e-commerce website
- update our product database
- Adaptability to the world of business and foreign cultures.
- Student Bac + 3 to Bac + 5.
- Knowledge in obligatory wine.
- As the working language is English, fluency in English is required (training possible before)
- salary according to internship agreement
- For a period of 6 months.
Possibility of specialized language training in English wine directly in Cape Town (our language courses).
Amazing wilderness with beautiful and sunny beaches and very welcoming cities. Discover Margareth River with its Syrah and Chardonnay
Extraordinary destination in "Rainbow Nation". The wines and its festivals of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek will enchant you.
Its friendly tranquility and its landscapes are breathtaking. Hawke’s Bay is the bastion of beautiful red Bordeaux-inspired.
Live the American dream with its eccentricities and its wide open spaces. Napa Valley will amaze you with its wine styles and marketing as well as the Long Island vineyards near New York.
Study French language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in France
Study Chinese language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in China