Wine Marketing Internship – South Africa
Wine Marketing Internship – South Africa – Wineries Consulting Agency
ProWine Language is the language specialist for wine professionals looking for a trainee for his partner:
South African company specializing in sales and marketing support for local Wineries (product mix marketing, bulk sourcing, export marketing …)
You will work on various positions within the head office under the authority of the Director with as main missions:
- Development of the existing portfolio (B to B)
- Daily management of customer relations
- Participation in the customer support file (from market research to targeted distribution)
- Social Media Enrichment ..
- Adaptability to the world of business and foreign cultures.
- Student Bac + 3 to Bac + 5.
- Knowledge in obligatory wine.
- As the working language is English, fluency in English is required (training possible before)
- salary according to internship agreement
- For a period of 6 months.
Possibility of specialized language training in English wine directly in Cape Town (our language courses).
Amazing wilderness with beautiful and sunny beaches and very welcoming cities. Discover Margareth River with its Syrah and Chardonnay
Extraordinary destination in "Rainbow Nation". The wines and its festivals of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek will enchant you.
Its friendly tranquility and its landscapes are breathtaking. Hawke’s Bay is the bastion of beautiful red Bordeaux-inspired.
Live the American dream with its eccentricities and its wide open spaces. Napa Valley will amaze you with its wine styles and marketing as well as the Long Island vineyards near New York.
Study French language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in France
Study Chinese language with wine focus for wine professionals or wine students in China