Wine Internship – New Zealand
More than 25 local businesses trust us and are waiting for you!
Local partner companies
Each company is registered in the country, authorized to host a trainee and the training supervisor is identified with a role of real tutor.
Winery, merchant, importer, exporter, distributor of wine to professionals (wholesaler, CHR, mass distribution) or individuals (wine shop, online …)
From one to fifty employees
Recognized in the country
Qualification of the training supervisor
The internship supervisor has the qualifications and diplomas that legitimize his role.
Our partners are currently looking for a trainee
Wine distribution company New-Zealand
Ref NZI 001: Date: all the year but preferably beginning of March and September – internship of 5 to 6 months. Location: headquarters of a large city. Missions: direct marketing, communication, support creation . This ad interests me!
Ref NZL 001: Same as above but with missions of wine logistics – Import Export
Wine Tourism Company New Zealand
Ref NZP 001: Date: all year but preferably early July – internship of 5 to 6 months. Location: Winery in a production area. Missions:animation of a tasting cellar, visit of the property, creation of thematic events and winemaking possible. Conditions: housed and fed.This ad interests me!
Before the course you can train in English and wine in the same country
Before the internship the student can train in the country in our London schools
Enjoy being abroad to improve your professional English and wine knowledge before entering the internship.
If you are no longer a student our professional trainings allow you to carry out an internship (according to the countries and in the limit of age) in particular for certain years of cesures, young graduates and professionals in reconversion.
How to ask us for a wine internship placement with our partners
- Fill in and send us back registration form
- Upon receipt by mail of the application fee * (cashed only after and if your application accepted by the training supervisor) we validate your wine and language skills.
- We call and dialogue with the candidate about the opportunity of the proposed internship (s)
- When the application is accepted by the training supervisor, the match is done to adjust the operational details.
- The internship agreement is signed between the internship company and the candidate.
- We advise you on airline tickets (company, price …), accommodation and visa.
ACTIVITY SECTOR Internships
- ACTIVITY SECTOR Internships
During your registration you will have to mention the desired specialization of your internship ☐ Oenology ☐ Viticulture ☐ Trade ☐ Tourism ☐ Other
- Each company is registered in the country, authorized to host a trainee and the training supervisor is identified with a role of real tutor.
- winery, trader, importer, exporter, distributor of wine to professionals (wholesaler, CHR, supermarkets) or individuals (wine store, website …)
- As part of the internship no remuneration or gratuity is automatically allocated depending on the countries of destination (contact us). However for qualified trainees it is common to obtain the gratuities covering the totality of the expenses of life in the country.
- The Elite program benefits from increased revenue due to value-added missions for the company.
DURATION and OBJECTIVES
- From 3 to 6 months
Its friendly tranquility and its landscapes are breathtaking. Hawke’s Bay is the bastion of beautiful red Bordeaux-inspired.
From abroad :
00 + 27 + 21 + 7 numbers
You need a Working Holiday Visa to do an internship in New Zealand.
220/230 V. Three-prong electrical outlets, adapter required..
Why study with ProWine Language?
The PWL method IMMERSES you completely in a foreign country in an international school, with your private teacher and in your daily hobbies with your colleagues and the host family.
PWL teaches the LANGUAGES of WINE in foreign producing countries with professional private teachers of wine and education. We organize vineyard tours, tastings and meetings with local luminaries who can welcome you on an internship in their company.
Privileged place of study
Because one learns more effectively when one mixes PLEASURE destination cities are cosmopolitan and dynamic, always close to a large wine-growing region and seaside resort. This geographical situation linked to a mild climatology is conducive to relaxation and culture.
PWL ACCOMPANIES you from the personalized study of your project with the preparation of the trip until your return in France through the reception in the country by a tutor with an educational follow-up.