Cape Town mixes everything we love! This vibrant international city will enchant you to study English Wine and relax in the city center or at the nearby beach while discovering local wines. This very economical destination is perfect for improving one’s level of English with a population open to discussion and speaking softly. The wine regions about 30 minutes from Cape Town will immerse you in the new world wines with a wine tourism developed and multiple tastings of wines in town. Many South African partner companies welcome trainees from the Elite Wine & Spirit program in very good conditions and with a wide variety of missions (Business of Wine)
827 000 inhabitants
At the foot of the mountain table, cap of good hope, long beaches.
Varied of African and Indian origin
Major activity of the country.
30 km from the Stellenbosch wine region.
These tips come from participants in our language courses
Things to see and do
All these social-cultural activities will be offered by the language school on arrival on site (free or paid)
- City Tour (Wednesday afternoon): City Center attractions: The Company Gardens, Parliament, the South African Museum, Green Market Square and other places.
- Table Mountain (Tuesday evening): Take the Cable Car to the top of the mountain and enjoy the magnificent view of the city. Picnic and sunset.
- Transfer to the night life on Long Street (Friday night): Meeting with the population, live music and dance all night.
- Cape of Good Hope (Saturday all day): An unmissable place of unspoiled beauty and a wild view on the end of the world …
- Township tour (Wednesday afternoon): You will witness the hard living conditions of the inhabitants and feel the South African spirit of the interior.
- Dinner with a teacher (Tuesday evening)
- Waterfront (Friday night): Enjoy trendy bars, dance clubs and excellent
The vineyard of Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch is a splendid little historic Dutch-style town, nestled at the foot of a high mountain. It is good to stroll in its narrow streets lined with many monuments, churches and old houses with white facades
The vineyard of Franschhoek
In Franschhhoek, created by the Huguenots in a beautiful green valley, you will be surprised to find many names with French resonance (Bordeaux Street, the French Quarter or the House of Plessis …). It is now a small tourist resort with art galleries, restaurants, tea rooms and of course wine cellars adjoining the ubiquitous churches in the area
Le Cap, Cap-Occidental, Afrique du Sud
English of Wine – Cape Town
In the pedestrian area of the commercial district
Wine internship – South Africa
English Elite WS- Cape Town
in Cape Town
Located in the city center and on the outskirts of the city